Share this Post
The Artemis contemporary and sleek curves is made from Turkish walnut and imported from Turkey itself.
New Collection 2017
- Turkish Walnut Wood with Lacquer Coating
- Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and protect your furniture from the damaging UV rays.
- Use coasters and placemats to safeguard your furniture from dishes, silverware, moisture and hot surfaces.
- Vacuum and/or dust with a soft, dry cloth, do not use oiled or treated cloth on waxed finishes.
- On spillage, dab off with a cloth immediately. Do not wipe as it spreads the spill causes more damage.
- Lacquered and glossy furniture needs appropriate care and maintenance to avoid scratching, denting and chipping.
- Always lift your furniture, do not drag them as you may break or scratch the legs.
- Always follow the recommended weight limit for products
- Products can be dismantled and re-assembled multiple times in case of shifting/moving around furniture
- Avoid using abrasive materials like scrub pads for cleaning the surface as they may scratch the surface.
- Use mild detergents with a soft sponge / cloth for cleaning stains. Pure alcohol can be used to clean stubborn stains followed with a mild detergent cleaning process.
- Our chairs comes with a 2 Years Warranty against manufacturing defects. Please refer to our warranty terms and conditions for further details.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
TALK TO US
OFFERS AND INSPIRATION
SIGN-UP TO NEW PRODUCT UPDATES, SPECIAL OFFERS, SALES PROMOTIONS, HOME DECOR INSPIRATION AND GREAT FURNITURE CARE TIPS