TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- 5 year warranty against frame.
- 3 years warranty against foam and spring works. Normal usage or normal wear and tear isn’t covered under warranty. With all upholstery products, the cushions do get softer over time and will conform to the shape of the user, or the position the user sits in. Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with time.
- 1 year warranty against frame.
- 3 years warranty against foam and spring works. Normal usage or normal wear and tear isn’t covered under warranty. With upholstery products, the cushions do get softer over time and will conform to the shape of the user, or the position the user sits in. Fibre-filled backs and armrests will flatten with time.
- 3 year warranty against frame.
- All wooden furniture is quoted with a range of lacquer and finishes intended for the final look of the product which ranges from Melamine / PU / Acrylic lacquer coatings. The same may fade due to direct exposure to sunlight over time. This is a unavoidable and natural process which is not within the control of INDOORS and is not termed a product defect.
- 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- 3 years against any manufacturing defects for shutters and cabinets, any alignment issues, warpage of shelves, etc.
- 1 Year against any manufacturing defects.
- No warranty against fabrics / Upholstery.
- 3 years functional warranty against hardware. For the first 3 years we cover against all labour and parts. Any service beyond 3 years will be charged for labour and parts as applicable.
- No warranty against rusting of hardware unless SS304 grade hardware is used.
- The warranty only applies for products being used under normal conditions for its intended use. No claim shall be entertained for misuse of product or use beyond its intended use. Any warranty claim will be subject to assessment made by INDOORS and will be final and binding within reason.
Please Note: The above warranty conditions is applicable only for all goods sold from May 2017 only.
MUMBAI, NEW MUMBAI, THANE: Warranty covers all labour and parts for the specified period as indicated based on product.
BEYOND MUMBAI LIMITS: For customers beyond Mumbai we charge a basic travel and labour fee as applicable. The same will be indicated before sending the required technician to resolve the matter. Any replacement components, parts or product replacement will be provided free of cost excluding transportation.
Account/Beneficiary Name: Indoors
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch: Chowpatty, Opera House
A/c Type: Current Account
A/c No: 12012000001420
Rtgs/Neft/Ifsc Code: HDFC0001201
We accept all major credit/debit cards from local banks.
We accepts checks but the same is subject to clearance before delivery.
We accept cash in Indian Rupees only at any of our stores. A reciept for the same will be given at the time of payment.
Indoors wants to ensure that your shopping experience is smooth and hassle-free. We will see to it that all products purchased from our store are personally delivered to you free-of-charge! We do not charge for the standard delivery of your orders. Indoors currently delivers to all locations in Mumbai.
In the unlikely event that your ordered product(s) is damaged in transit or during installation, exhibits manufacturing defects or you’ve received the wrong order, we would be happy to initiate a you a replacement at the earliest possible. Due to the nature of our product which are mostly made to order we are unable to accept returns under any other condition.
How to request a repair or replacement?
Once all the conditions listed above are met, please reach out to your project manager for initiating a return. Or reach out to us at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt.
What is the 72-hour inspection policy?
Expect no delays. Once you notify INDOORS for a return request, we will make sure that a executive visits your site to inspect the product. If applicable, your return will be initiated in just 72 hours.
When will I receive a replacement?
When a return is accepted, the timeline for the replacement to reach you may vary from product to product. Your INDOORS team will keep you informed at all times and we will make all efforts to make your new product reach you very soon.
Beyond these location we recommend all our customer to check the following
A) We recommend to ship only full truck consignments to avoid any damage to material which is Door to Door only. Material shipped via transport companies are cheaper but may result in the product getting damaged as the same is loaded and off-loaded at multiple locations and sometimes by inexperianced personal.
B) We recommend that all orders in such circumstances have a transit insurance policy taken for all liabilities so that the same can be claimed if material does arrive damaged. INDOORS can also arrange for the same if required on the clients behalf.
C) Any transit form/ road permit of any other relevant document required for dispatch of goods is to be given 5 days before the dispatch. Any issues arising at the respective check post due to issues in the form will have to be settled by the customer directly.
OFFERS AND INSPIRATION
SIGN-UP TO NEW PRODUCT UPDATES, SPECIAL OFFERS, SALES PROMOTIONS, HOME DECOR INSPIRATION AND GREAT FURNITURE CARE TIPS